1. Slow metabolism: People who are overweight have a hard time burning off food. As a result, the fat is stored.
2. Emotional eating: Those who struggle with weight often eat when stressed or when other emotional upheavals are happening in their life.
3. Hormonal imbalances.
4. Eating portions that are too large.
5. Eating high-fat diet or lots of "diet food" (that is low fat,low carb, and "sugar free" foods).
6. Build up of toxins in the body.
7. Eating late: Late-night eating can cause food to convert to fat more easily.
8. High susceptibility to growth hormones: These hormones are given to animals to help them grow faster and larger, so meat and dairy have residual growth hormones. In humans, these hormones can result in increased fat storage.
9. Not eating breakfast.
10. Numerous diets: Going from diet to diet has a negative impact on the metabolism and causes weight loss to be much more difficult.
11. Food ingredients
The Latest Technology in Natural Health Weight-Loss
This "new way" has actually been around for hundreds of years, but the trend is just now reemerging as a response to how society reacts to problems with a quick-fix, chemical solution. Natural health is the best way to lose weight and feel good about yourself at the same time. Let's face it: we all need to lose weight at some point in our lives. We may look in the mirror one day and ask ourselves how we will lose that extra weight that makes us a little less comfortable and a little less healthy.
So, as is clear from the above, there are many reasons which can be controlled at our end but mostly of them is the inability of our body causing weak metabolism & accumulation of toxins in our body. Focussing on these two things only can help us to reduce weight drastically.